INDEX PART ONE To Every Article I Have Written About Collecting And Using Film And Digital Cameras

April 1, 2020
#369

Gentle reader,
Collecting and shooting with film cameras started at age 39 in April 1995, when I bought my first "real" camera at a pawn shop. An Olympus OM-10 35mm film SLR with 50mm f1.8 lens and generic flash. I knew NOTHING about fancy cameras then. But I learned.

Below is a list of links to every article I have written about collecting and shooting with film and digital cameras. 

The list starts with the oldest article at the top and ends with the most recent at the bottom:








































The article above is from January 30, 2018, so I will stop at this point and call this INDEX PART ONE.

Thank you SO much for your interest in my humble blog!

Scott
April 1, 2020
#369 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of AIYIMA T2 6K4 Tube Preamplifier Can this Solid Little Asian Beauty Sing?

  March 20, 2024 #477 Gentle reader, This video takes over from the previous one here:  The Robb Collections: UPDATE Inexpensive Chinese-Mad...